Address : Siege Social : C/O Dom Adress ZAC de Bellevue 97150 Saint Martin Agence : 146 Rue de la baie Nettlé 97150 Saint Martin - Saint Martin - USA06 90 77 68 45
06 90 37 40 28
Terms & Conditions
The rental of the car described is made according to the following conditions accepted by the renter mentioned.
Article 1 : Use of the car - Under penalty of cancellation of the insurance policy renter agrees not to allow the car to be driven by other persons that himself or those approved of by hirer and whom he is answering for, to use the vehicle only his personal requirements, to take part in no competition nor to use the vehicle for unlawful purposes or for the transportation of goods, nor to push of toe any vehicle or trailer, not to take paying passengers, not to apply directly for custom’s documents, not to overload the rented vehicle by taking a number ot passengers above the one stated on the car license.
Article 2 : Condition of the car -The car is delivered in perfect working order and in absolutely clean condition. The vehicle shall be returned in the same condition of neatness, otherwise renter shall have to pay the cleaning and overhauling cost. The five tires are in fair condition without pieces cutout. ln case of damages to one of them for a reason other than normal wear and tear, renter agrees to replace it at once by a tire of same size and similar wear.
Article 3 : Gasoline and Oil - Gasoline shall be chargeable to customer. Renter has continuously to check the oil- and water - levels and to overhaul the levels of the gear box and rear axle. He shall warrant these operations by corresponding bills otherwise he shall have to pay damages for abnormal wear and tear.
Article 4 : Maintenance and Repairs - Normal mechanic wear and tear is part of Hirer’s duty and any all repairs arising either from abnormal wear and tear of from want of care on the part of the renter shall be chargeable to him and carried out by us. In the event of the immobilization ot the vehicle, the repairs shall be carried out only after written approval and according to instructions of Hirer. The repairs must be fully itemized in a receipted bill : the replaced defective parts ought to be produced together with the receipted invoice. Under no circumstances, shall the renter be able to claim indemnity either for delay in delivering the car, cancellation of the hiring or immobilization in the event of repairs carried out during the renting term. Hirer shall never be held liable, even in case of accidents of persons or property arising out of defects of defaults in construction or in former repairs.
Article 5 : Insurance - Renter is insured against following risks
- For an unlimited amount against accidents he may cause to third persons but exclusively not renter, his wife or her husband, ascendants and offspring and driver.
- Deposit is the full responsability of the car.
- The customer acknowledges delivery of the motor vehicle free from damage except as may the specifically noted in this contract and agrees to pay the Hirer an amount equal to the cost of repairing, or replacing, to the satisfaction of the hirer, any damage to the motor vehicle occuring alter its delivery into his custody and before delivery to the hirer.
- Under penalty of cancellation of the insurance policy, renter agrees :
- To report within 48 H to the Hirer and at once to the Police authorities, any accident, theft of fire accrued even impart.
- To mention in his report the circumstances, date, hour, place of the accident, name and address of the witness, car’s number of the opposing party as well as the name of his insurance Company and number of his policy.
- To attach to the report any police gendarrnerie statement or affidavit made by a process server, if any.
- To refrain from arguing about the responsibility, from dealing or compounding with third persons regarding the accident.
- Clothes and any all items carried in the car are not covered.
- The car is insured only for the length of the rental shown. At end of this term and only it the prolongation has been accepted the Hirer declines any liability, forthe accidents renter might have occasioned and which her personally shall have to deal with.
- Lastly, there is no insurance at all for any driver who does not possess a valid driving license or driving in a drunken or drug-induced (narcotics or tranquilizers) state.
- Hirer declines any liability for accidents to third persons or injuries to the car renter might cause during the length or the rental agreement if renter intentionally provided Hirer with false information with respect to his identity, his address or the validity of his driver’s license.
- Hirer declines any liability for all damages caused by a collision in any passage way of which the height or the width have not been properly estimated: Bridge, tunnel, building entrance, branches of trees etc... by pillage of the car or theft of any parts of the vehicle public disturbances, hurricanes, tropical storms and by driving with a flat tire shall be chargeable in full to the renter, even if he subscribed tor an additional premium.
Article 6 : Hiring - Deposit- Prolongation - The rental fees as well as the deposit amount are fixed by the laws in force and are payable in advance in no case the deposit can be used for a prolongation of the hiring. In order to avoid any dispute and in the event renter should want to keep the Hirer agreement he shall have to forward the amount of the rental in progress otherwise he may be liable to judicial prosecution for the reason of misappropriation of a car or embezzlement.
Article 7 : Repatriation of the car - Renter expressly prohibits himself from abandoning the vehicle.
Article 8 : Documents of the car - Immediately on the termination of the hiring and the return of the car, renter shall deliver the license and all the documents required for its running, failing which the rental charge shall continue to be invoiced until their delivery to Hirer.
Article 9 : Responsibility - Renter remains solely liable for the fines, reports and official statements drawn up against himself.
Article 10 : Jurisdiction - Any and all disputes which may arise between lessor and renter shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on the location of Head Office of lessor.